Georgia History and Museums
Georgia History, Historical Sites and Societies, Antiques and Museums
Constitution: 4th State (Jan. 2, 1788)
Facts (State History Facts)
Savannah was Georgia's first town.
Georgia is the birthplace of Martin Luther King and Ty Cobb
Museums, Historic Sites and Reinactments
- Atlanta History Center: 130 West Paces Ferry Road NW | Atlanta, GA 30305-1366
- High Museum of Art: 1280 Peachtree Street, N.E., Atlanta, GA 30309
- Morris Museum of Art: 1 Tenth Street • Augusta, Georgia 30901
- National Science Center: ATZH-NSC, Building TNG-02, Chamberlain Avenue, Fort Gordon, Georgia 30905
- Oglethorpe University Museum of Art: 4484 Peachtree Road NE, Atlanta, GA 30319
- The University of Georgia Museum of Natural History: Athens
- Westville is a living history museum which depicts an 1850 west Georgia village. Historic Westville, Inc. P.O. Box 1850, 9294 Singer Pond Rd., Lumpkin, GA 31815
Historical Societies, History Information and Resources
Online and Downloadable lectures you can listen to and learn from in your car. Learn the True History and Economics they did not teach you.
- US History and Museums: History Information Sites, Historical Documents, U.S. Presidents, Antiques, Records and More.
Browse Other History and Museums from Below Map