Address and Map:
17801 International Blvd, Seattle, WA 98158, USA
View Larger Map
AboutSeattle Tacoma International Airport
Seattle-Tacoma International Airport usually called SeaTac Airport or even just SeaTac is your air travel goal in the event that if you live in a large portion of Western Washington. It’s the biggest airplane terminal in Washington State, and one of the 20 busiest air terminals in the U.S. Be that as it may, SeaTac remains generally simple to get around, and has a lot of shops and eateries to ensure you’re not left in a convenience free stagger before a flight. Utilize this manual for discover all that you have to know before flying out of or into Seattle-Tacoma International Airport.
The air terminal has flights to urban areas all through North America, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. It is the essential center for Alaska Airlines, whose base camp are close to the airplane terminal. It is additionally a center point and worldwide passage to Asia for Delta Air Lines, which has extended at the airplane terminal since 2011. Thirty-four carriers serve 91 constant local and 28 worldwide goals.
In 2017, the airplane terminal was the 30th-busiest air terminal on the planet and the eighth-busiest in the United States by traveler traffic and was viewed as one of the quickest developing in the United States. The whole air terminal covers a zone of 2,500 sections of land or 3.9 square miles (10 km2), much littler than different U.S. air terminals with comparable yearly traveler numbers.
The significance of the Airport:
Seattle’s Central Link light rail line serves the air terminal at the SeaTac/Airport Station with regular support of downtown Seattle and the University of Washington. Station opened on December 19, 2009, and is associated with the air terminal by means of a person on foot extension to the air terminal parking structure, another passerby connect over International Boulevard is utilized to get to the city of SeaTac, close-by airplane terminal lodgings, and King County Metro transports including Rapid Ride A Line. A 1.6-mile expansion of the Link line south to Angle Lake Station at South 200th Street opened on September 24, 2016.
The airplane terminal is likewise served both by the King County Metro transport framework and Sound Transit provincial express transports.
Tukwila Station, which is around 5 miles east of the airplane terminal, is served by Sounder suburbanite rail and Amtrak Cascades local between city rail with administration north to Vancouver, Canada, and administration south to Portland and Eugene in Oregon. This station can become to in around 30 minutes through the Central Link light rail or the Rapid Ride A Line transport administration and exchanging at Tukwila International Boulevard station to the Rapid Ride F Line transport administration.
|official name||Seattle-Tacoma International Airport|
|number of runways||3|
|longest runway length||3627.4 meters|
|Tukwila Operations Center Heliport||5 km (kilometers) east-southeast|
|Boeing Kent Heliport||5 km (kilometers) southeast|
|Misty Isle Farms Heliport||6 km (kilometers) southwest|
Most Flight Routes from these Airport:
|Airport Code||Number of Flights||Frequency|
Ocean Tac Airport’s Central Terminal got real updates in the mid-2000s adding to both the air terminal’s tasteful and solace claim. The design is open and splendid, with a mass of windows along one side, making it an extraordinary spot to watch the planes land and take off (particularly for children). Free Wi-Fi is accessible all through the terminal on the off chance that you have to complete work or research your last goal or then again in the event that you simply need to unplug and unwind, pull up an armchair close by the mass of windows and sneak in a nap. If you’re simply going through and won’t get the opportunity to encounter downtown Seattle, Sea-Tac really offers you a look at the city’s best neighborhood organizations. Beecher’s Handmade Cheese—producers of lead cheeses that contain privately sourced fixings—has a sandwich shop in Concourse C. On the off chance that you haven’t tested Beecher’s cheeses (in their Seattle or New York City Shop), a two-hour delay makes it the ideal time to do as such. Alkyl Bakery in Central Terminal offers a large group of nearby wines. What’s more, the air terminal’s Made in Washington store sells privately made craftsman blessings nearby Pacific Northwest smoked salmon and other strength nourishment things. Also, obviously, around each corner sits a Starbucks or a Seattle’s Best espresso joint.
For the seventh continuous year, traveler travel at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport has set a record. Interest for air travel at Sea-Tac Airport expanded 41 percent the most recent five years, ascending from 33.2 million travelers in 2012 to 46.9 million travelers in 2017.
2017 Service Highlights
- Sea-Tac Airport served 46.9 million travelers in 2017, a 2.3 percent expansion more than 2016
- International traveler traffic was up 5.4 percent in 2017, including a 17.1 percent expansion to Europe.
- In 2017, Sea-Tac included four new universal aircraft:
- Virgin Atlantic to London-Heathrow
- Norwegian to London-Gatwick
- Euro wings to Cologne
- Aero Mexico to Mexico City
- Sea-Tac will include three progressively global aircraft in 2018:
- France to Paris
- Thomas Cook to Manchester
- Air Lingus to Dublin
- 425,800 Metric huge amounts of load (cargo and mail) went through Sea-Tac in 2017, a 16.2 percent expansion more than 2016. Local air load developed by 19.8 percent, while worldwide payload expanded 8.5 percent contrasted with a year ago.
• The air terminal is anything but difficult to get to from I-5 by means of Highway 518, from 99, and from 509. The ways to deal with the entries and takeoffs, short-and-long haul leaving territories are all around named, so driving in via vehicle is likewise simple, as long as the get region isn’t excessively swarmed!
• The Central Terminal is an appealing spot to sit and unwind before a flight or eat something. There are plenty of activities at the airplane terminal, on the off chance that you arrive a bit too soon or need to look out for a ride.
• There’s a pleasant lineup of eateries, going from moderate inexpensive food as far as possible up to Anthony’s semi-formal eatery.
• Short-term stopping at the air terminal is quite often accessible and sensible (for the most part under $5) in case you’re only there to lift somebody up and don’t have any desire to utilize the mobile phone parcel.
• Art establishments are situated all through the air terminal. The coolest of these are in the Central Terminal, including a noteworthy portable swinging from the roof. Other fine art, similar to the fish swimming down the floor of Concourse B is somewhat dated, however darling to many continuous fliers.
• Wi-Fi all through the air terminal is free!
• There is even a yellow lottery enclose the Central Terminal so you can test your karma previously or after a flight. In case you’re fortunate, possibly this will help reduce the blow that is airfare!
Browse all Airports in Washington at