Webmasters Resources
Promote / Marketing
About Web Site Submission Software

How it works.
We have all seen the ads.

Submit URL to 1000's of search engines and Directories! 
Thousands of Visitors!
Get LOAD of traffic to your site!
Increase Sales up to 400%!!

Well, honestly... I could be selling this type of software through an affiliate program and a good majority of web masters and business owners would want to purchase it and I could make some money.

However, as a webmaster and business owner I know web masters and business owners do not want to be sold to. Plus as a webmasters resources site it would be just plain wrong to sell something that simply does not work.

First of all. The top 10 search engines combined receive 98% of all internet searches.

Yet these software sales people claim "your site will be submitted to 1000's of search engines and directories". = Very misleading 

Well lets get to the truth
(To keep this simple lets suppose "1000's" means 2,000. Let's also pretend the software will submit your site(s) to the most popular 2000 search engines and directories. When in fact most of them have no popularity at all).

The top 10 search engines will REJECT automated web site submissions. So there goes 98% of possible traffic gained.

If the top 10 search engines receive 98% percent of all internet searches that leaves 2% of remaining searches.  This 2% is then divided among the remaining 1,990 other places where your site could be listed (remember we are assuming the software will submit your site(s) to the most popular 2000 search engines and directories. When in fact most of them have no popularity at all).

Of those 1,990 places, lets say 300 of them are receiving the majority of the remaining 2% of all internet searches (1.5% to be exact).

That leaves .5% of all remaining web traffic divided among the remaining 1,690 search engines and directories.

1500 of these sites are usually nothing more than FFA sites and it is very doubtful you will receive any traffic from them. The only thing you can count on is 1,500 auto responder emails and SPAM forever as you have just "Opt-ed in" on a bunch of FFA sites.

190 Directories remain.
Directories can be a great source of traffic because they "Direct" people to exactly what they are searching for and If they are searching for your products or services then that is great. However, I do not know of any directories that will accept and list automated web site submissions.

In the end
You have purchased this "Web Site Submission Software"
Excluded your lising from 98.5% of all possible listings at the most popular search engines and directories.
Received 1500 auto responder emails and a continuous flow of spam.

What should you have done?
Submitted your site Manually to the popular search engines and directories.
 
 

Back To Promote / Marketing
 

Webmasters